Custom Install Series
Custom Install Series
DT Series DT6STR Single Stereo & Surround
A well designed built-in speaker should excite your senses and
immerse you in your favorite music or movie. That’s a sure thing
from Definitive Technology, renowned for building superior
performing, high value bookshelf and floor standing speakers.
The DT range uses the same technologies and engineering talent
with every part developed from scratch to assure your enduring
satisfaction – because good enough isn’t acceptable.
The DT6STR is the ideal single stereo speaker for bathrooms or
other smaller spaces yet it doubles as a surround speaker with the
flip of a switch for ceiling home theater applications.
Installation and Setup is a Snap
• Rotating cam installation method – easy, speedy and reliable.
• A single SKU can perform double duty as a single stereo speaker
or a left or right surround sound speaker.
• Perfect-fit template included
Premium Materials - Every choice optimized for its intended use
• Our exclusive 6.5" composite mineral filled polypropylene
driver cones with rubber surround offer superior transparency
• Acoustically optimized annealed aluminum tweeter dome provides
the optimum balance of rigidity and lightness for great transients
and smooth response.
• High definition crossover network with mylar capacitors for the
purest high frequencies.
• Gold plated heavy duty push terminals accept up to 12AWG cables
The Disappearing Grille Really Disappears
• 0.6mm micro perf grilles are wafer thin with slim bezels
• Instantly locks in place with powerful neodymium magnets
• Paintable for the ultimate in invisibility
Accessories Extend The Utility
• Optional square grilles ensure a match with any ceiling lighting style
Mix and Match with the DI Series
• Same cutout size and grille design as DI Series equivalents allow
a uniform look for whole house and home theater installations.
|Channels||10/100w/Ch Stereo; 10/200w/Ch Surround|
|Diameter||6 1/2" (16.51cm)|
|1 watt @ 1 Meter||89 dB|
|Total Frequency Response|
|Overall||27 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Compatible with||8 ohm|
|A/V Receiver Crossover Setting||Small (60Hz)|
|Cut Out Dimensions|
|Diameter||7 1/4" (18.41cm)|
|Mounting Depth||3 1/16" (7.78cm)|
|Diameter||8 5/16" (21.11cm)|